Monday, June 27, 2011

Wisconsin

The Sweetie, Kidlet, and I recently went back to Wisconsin to visit family.  It's a crazy bunch but we always have a great time.

My mom said nothing was blooming in her garden.


Can't you almost smell the peony?






A new riding mower arrived.  Yards are larger and houses are much farther apart than in the city.  Notice the instruction manual.  Now that's something you don't see every day. 


And there's always a gathering in the garage.


There was a field trip to look at aging barns.  At my request, 'cause I think they're cool.




This was the best find on my barn adventure...



And later in the evening there was a big thunderstorm.  The lighting flashes came so frequently sometimes it seemed like daylight.  I love a good thunderstorm.

Still and all, as much fun as the visit was, it's also good to be home again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment