Friday, February 11, 2011

Almost finished

I began working on a crocheted scarf toward the end of 2010 and while it has taken much longer than anticipated I am pleased to say it is nearly complete! 
I love the colors in this project because they remind me of this hardy fuchsia - magenta, purple, and green.  I would show you one from the garden, but alas, it is too early.

The last of the stitching was finished in the wee hours this morning.  All that remains are tucking in the tails of which there are many.  The body of the scarf is one color but there are 36 rows at each end where colors were alternated each row.  Like I was saying... a lot of tails. 

So having a short attention span, I've decided to update my blog instead.  I caught moments of the Unusually Helpful Helpers being very helpful.  Really... they were asleep, staying out of my yarn stash. 

Max - my most unhelpful helper, looking very sweet and helpful.


Jupiter, a.k.a. Butter Boy, due to the copious amounts of butter he sneaks into.  Yuck!


Puttering along on the Mohair Granny Square project.  Aren't the colors yummy?


And making progress on the latest quilt top.  It is officially half completed - well, the top anyway.

OK.  Enough doodling around.  Back to weaving in yarn tails.  Ta ta for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment